Reverend Robison was the son of Hugh Robison and Charlotte Cowper. He was born in Victoria in 1868. His mother was the granddaughter of Rev. William Cowper and daughter of Charles Cowper of Wivenhoe. Rev. Robison was inducted into the Anglican Church on the untimely death of Reverend Reid in 1905. There he remained for just over six years, rendering good and faithful service to his parish. In 1906 church services were commenced at Valley Heights in the home of Mr Deane. Services were held once a month until weekly services commenced in 1911. Reverend Robison was a member of the Springwood Progress Association from 1905 until 1910 and was their treasurer a number of times. In 1900 he married Constance A. Wilshire and the couple had several children, two of whom were Eileen C, born c1901 and Sheleagh C. born c1905. The birth in 1907 of a son named Earleton E. was registered at Springwood. He died in 1952 and is buried at Cobbitty.